Heart Burrrrrrrrrn

Drink Bragg's apple cider vinegar and water every morning when I wake up. I haven't had heartburn in 6 years and no tums either! I pour a few table spoons in a 10-12 oz. glass of water. It works wonders.

Dicken's Cider is much better. Ask your significant other..........

My G.P. took me off Omeprazole. I had been taking daily for years,but he said it can do some serious organ damage under long term use. Just a heads up..
Mine said the same, and has been trying to wean me off them. I didn't take any for the last 2 days and I have just taken some Rolaids to get me by until I take my medicine in the am.. First time in 20 years I've had heartburn.

My G.P. took me off Omeprazole. I had been taking daily for years,but he said it can do some serious organ damage under long term use. Just a heads up..
You should only take it if you know you are going to eat / drink things that cause you distress, changing your diet is the best remedy.

Mine said the same, and has been trying to wean me off them. I didn't take any for the last 2 days and I have just taken some Rolaids to get me by until I take my medicine in the am.. First time in 20 years I've had heartburn.
Yeah, sometimes mine gets so bad I sneak 1 or 2 of my wife's Pantoprozole (varient?-IDK) just so I can rest at night. Usually knocks it down in 45 minutes or so. She has them for an as needed use.

Back
Top Bottom