• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

hee hee posting from the operating table.

Awesome! After the operation I'll be happy to take some of your firearms off your hands in an attempt to help your new found aprpeciation for spreading the wealth.

I wish, no insurance here. This little procedure cost me 5000 out of pocket.

But I'm on my way home now. Doc said it went real well.

Thanks man. Honestly I don't think the doc made a dime off me. That's a 17,000 procedure they gave me a cash price of 5000 to help me out.

I owe Dr Harper in Macon ga a huge debt of gratitude.

My goodness!! People still helping others out in their time of need!!! Cheers to a speedy recovery

Thanks man. Honestly I don't think the doc made a dime off me. That's a 17,000 procedure they gave me a cash price of 5000 to help me out.

I owe Dr Harper in Macon ga a huge debt of gratitude.

thats good stuff. i know any of those can get expensive as all get out

alot of practices are doing a big discount if you dont use insurance and pay out of pocket

I wish, no insurance here. This little procedure cost me 5000 out of pocket.

But I'm on my way home now. Doc said it went real well.
Well as you are aware, that's way less than one year's insurance payments for most folks. You are still ahead of the game unless you have a habit of that kind of jack multiple times a year.
Glad it went well!

thats good stuff. i know any of those can get expensive as all get out

alot of practices are doing a big discount if you dont use insurance and pay out of pocket
If I had a good insurance that covered this it would cost 400/month which would be 4800 a year. Now consider the deductible on a 17000 procedure. Assuming this is my only issue this year paying out of pocket will be cheaper than being insured despite having to cough up 5grand to pay up front.

Back
Top Bottom