Hellcat $499.95 @ CG&P

1EDsson

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
These folks always have a fair deal. From the just delivered Cherokee paper.
30 round mags 9.99, too, :thumb:

IMG_20210217_123630221.jpg

Hellcat spanks the 365.

I beg to differ. IMO the 365 feels better in the hand, is just as accurate and shoots softer. I think the Hellcat is a good gun. It wasn't much fun to shoot, though. It kicks like a little nasty .380. And no, I'm not recoil averse. I've had plenty of guns that kicked more.

I beg to differ. IMO the 365 feels better in the hand, is just as accurate and shoots softer. I think the Hellcat is a good gun. It wasn't much fun to shoot, though. It kicks like a little nasty .380. And no, I'm not recoil averse. I've had plenty of guns that kicked more.

Yeah there's no doubt that they're both good guns. I'll admit, I haven't shot the 365 much, probably only about a box of ammo through my friends 365. But I think you're right, the hellcat is a bit "snappy"..

I disagree with your disagreeing....had both. Sold 365 and carry Hellcat.

Back
Top Bottom