• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hello from Atlanta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshot

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined the forum yesterday. The disclaimer is right, Georgia Classifieds is extremely addictive! Currently, I own three guns. I have a S&W .38 Special, which is my favorite to shoot. It is very accurate for a pistol and it just has a classic look and feel to it. I also have 2 shotguns. One is a high end Beretta, Model S2 from the SO line. It's a 12 ga O/U and it's absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately, I am a shooter and not a collector, so I currently have it up for trade. I am looking for a nice AR with lots of accessories. If this sounds like something of interest to you, check my profile and my "active posts" I believe it's called. I also have a classic Browning Sweet Sixteen semi-auto 16 ga. This is also a valuable shotgun, but not as nice as the Beretta so I have no problem taking it to the trap/skeet range. The Beretta is just too damn nice to shoot IMO, but the Browning is excellent for shooting. Anyways, I am looking for a few new guns while I am on this forum. As stated before, I really want a nice AR15 setup. I would also like a nice 1911 for carry, preferably a Kimber, Springfield, or Colt. I am aslo in the market for some of those steel plate targets that fold back or down when shot. Some buddies and I are leasing a piece of hunting/shooting land north of Atlanta, and we're looking for some more fun/tactical styles of target practice. Well, I hope to do some trading with y'all! Good luck with everyone's sales and trades! If you want a Very Nice Rare Beautiful O/U 12 ga Beretta Model S2 w engravings, double trigger w safety, minor wear, fully functional then don't forget to check my profile for it and make me an offer! Happy hunting! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom