• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from douglasville, GA

Whats up everyone, I have never heard of this site until today but a guy at gun shop told me about it! Looking forward to it! I work for the railroad and Just moved to Douglasville, Ga from Indiana ( glad to be back home in the south!) Just wanted to drop in here and introduce myself! Im pretty simple, I like guns, and enjoy learning, helping as much as I can on forums, I'm no expert by no means, but figured I would drop a line and say whats up! - KENNY

Welcome to ODT!!

Welcome! As a fellow Douglasville resident my best advice is to get out while you can! Georgia is great, but Douglasville sucks! Enjoy!
I feel ya, I just transfered here with my work about a month ago, only had about 2 weeks to pack up and move from the time i found out I would transfer, We didn't know the area really well and just had to get a place quick in the general area lol. We live over in Arbor Station off exit 34, area isn't to bad, busy, but everything is super close so its not horrible.... Now we are here, we have time to find a "home". We used to live in North Ga, in Rossville area, but I'm working out of Carrollton now, so Douglasville is where we landed for the time being!

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom