To build or not to build a 7.62x39 AR-15

• Yes

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Yes and I will send you money.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I need 7.62x39 ammo, he needed AR ammo. We are both happy. I also have a Garand clip with ammo now. Anybody has a Garand for sale?

Ok so I went to that meet & greet. And ended up with a box of 7.62x39 ammo. Now it sets on my desk and I sit here looking at it. I don't have a gun that uses it, so what do I do with. Well the old head gets thinking, I am a AR-15 guy, so the light comes on to build a 7.62x39 AR-15. So I need you hair balls to talk me into it or talk me out of it. And I think this would be a good investment for you guys to invest your money in, seeing I am old and poor. So lets hear what you have to say.
Yep, you said when you won it that it was going to cost you money! HAHA. BUILD IT. Can I borrow a dollar?

I have an SKS. However, I picked up Radical Firearms AR-15 upper in 7.62x39 last year. Got some ASC mags and slapped the upper on my AR lower and everything worked fine. If you like the AR platform, a 7.62 upper won't break the bank. Can add great optics which make the most of the round.

But, if SHTF, I'll be taking the SKS with me.

Ok so I went to that meet & greet. And ended up with a box of 7.62x39 ammo. Now it sets on my desk and I sit here looking at it. I don't have a gun that uses it, so what do I do with. Well the old head gets thinking, I am a AR-15 guy, so the light comes on to build a 7.62x39 AR-15. So I need you hair balls to talk me into it or talk me out of it. And I think this would be a good investment for you guys to invest your money in, seeing I am old and poor. So lets hear what you have to say.

Bring it to the next Meet and Greet and sell those rounds.

Well as I was reading this post I was going to offer to buy...but my sugar lips are late again...hey jeddak if you got some hollow points I got some fun maybe we could trade if you like

Back
Top Bottom