• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help get her out of my house!!

bassdaddy00

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
I have my oldest daughter who graduated in December from Ga State with a Masters degree in Sports Management and who has a 4 year degree from Brenau University in Psychology move back in with me until she gets a job. I am asking my ODT brethren to let me know if you are aware of any county Recreation departments that may be hiring or colleges looking for a good softball coach.

She has been working at Agnes Scott college as a Graduate Assistant coach but that has ended.

Help me help her get a job so I can get her out of my house! She is a very committed and hard worker who will make someone a great employee! She also does hitting and catching lessons for softball players as well.

She is also willing to look at other fields of work as well. Lets face it, she is smart enough to have finished 6 years of college in 5.5 years so she can learn new things!

Thanks!!!

I quit my own job last month. Before that, I was hiring people with Master's degrees for part time jobs that required a high school diploma, or a GED.
FWIW, Don't know anything about it, but I heard Department of Labor is holding a job fair in Valdosta soon for people looking to get teachers certs.

Back
Top Bottom