• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

I think you should decorate the pipes AND the predator for Christmas!
FTFY &
Your wish is my command...:becky:
I know it is tacky to light them up BEFORE Thanksgiving but I had to...
It's starting to look a lot like CHRISTmas
Christmas pvc.jpg

FTFY &
Your wish is my command...:becky:
I know it is tacky to light them up BEFORE Thanksgiving but I had to...
It's starting to look a lot like CHRISTmas
View attachment 971618
I need an old fake christmas tree. I could carry some limbs down and zip tie them to the pvc and put a star or top. Down the road when he sails the property whoever finds it will have the same WTF reaction we have had but only better. It would be awesome to decorate all the pipes.

I need an old fake christmas tree. I could carry some limbs down and zip tie them to the pvc and put a star or top. Down the road when he sails the property whoever finds it will have the same WTF reaction we have had but only better. It would be awesome to decorate all the pipes.

Get some red tape and turn them into candy canes!

BAM! Finally got a good trailcam shot of a trespasser's car (on the property with the nekkid guy pic). Have left a message with the Bartow Sheriff investigator who was assigned to the case when I filled out a police report earlier in the year.

Not sure what happens next, do they get a citation or what?

upload_2016-11-22_15-35-13.png

BAM! Finally got a good trailcam shot of a trespasser's car (on the property with the nekkid guy pic). Have left a message with the Bartow Sheriff investigator who was assigned to the case when I filled out a police report earlier in the year.

Not sure what happens next, do they get a citation or what?

View attachment 971793
want me to run his plates for you and give you his home address?

maybe you should show up in his front yard naked and sun bathe or something

Back
Top Bottom