Help identifying shotgun

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
It never occurred for me to ask you guys this. I was given this shotgun for free for some work I did back in highschool. It has no name on it or any writing for that matter. The serial is similar to a Charles Daly, but Charles Daly says that the number on it never came from them.

It's my spare trap gun to give to guest when we're shooting.

i47.tinypic.com_fclgqr.jpg

i46.tinypic.com_v40axv.jpg

I'm not near it now, but I'll take some pics of the internals if it cant be identified next week.

First thing I would look for are importers name, address or just "Made in......(pick your country)" and proof marks. Imported guns are required by law to have the "Made in..." and the country of origin would require proofs. If it has no country of origin or foreign proofs, then it is American and the search becomes easier.

First thing I would look for are importers name, address or just "Made in......(pick your country)" and proof marks. Imported guns are required by law to have the "Made in..." and the country of origin would require proofs. If it has no country of origin or foreign proofs, then it is American and the search becomes easier.

I'll try and get more info soon, I can't remember any other identifiers on it.

Its the same gun that Weatherby sold as the Centurion. It was also imported and sold by several other firms including Charles Daly.

Back
Top Bottom