HELP NEEDED to Block Sold items

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrenmd

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Is there a way to block SOLD items from the listed classified items? A method that is always in place until I change it.

Thanks

Last edited:
It seems as though, every item I am interested in is sold. Whats up with that? Does anyone delete sold items. Can the user who posted them delete them? Are they supposed to?

I don't believe there is..each person who opens a thread controls that thread with the exception of mods,admins,etc. Some people delete or ask for threads to be deleted once things are sold but, most hit the "item gone" button...I doubt there is anyway to constantly "clean up" the classifieds with the amount of daily "traffic" it generates...

I don't believe there is..each person who opens a thread controls that thread with the exception of mods,admins,etc. Some people delete or ask for threads to be deleted once things are sold but, most hit the "item gone" button...I doubt there is anyway to constantly "clean up" the classifieds with the amount of daily "traffic" it generates...

Thanks for the response.... and please add it to future features.....

Thanks for the response.... and please add it to future features.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom