• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help Save the ODT Contact Your U.S. Senators Ask Them to Oppose UBCs

I have contacted them on several occasions most recently this afternoon. I have not received anything other than a canned response. I really hope they get the message

Same here as well.....

But I did e-mail them both again since this is on the table this week. The criminalization of honest "private" firearms sales is the the one the idiots think they have the best shot at. Let's deny them this. One voice is not enough, a unified shout from Georgia heard all the way to capital hill is required.

NO MORE!

No more infringements that affect primarily only law abiding honest citizens. We have too many poorly crafted gun laws currently.

We want our rights “restored”. Government intervention has harmed the individual right to keep and bear arms.

Do Not Criminalize the “private” transfer of privately owned firearms. It will only impact honest citizens who are not inclined to break laws and will do nothing to prevent the already illegal transfer of weapons to criminals and mental ill. It does provide a data base that with one swoop of the pen, allow full registration of privately owned firearms. Registration is mandated in order to achieve confiscation. New York considered confiscation recently when ramming their unconstitutional anti-gun laws through the state. They wisely reconsidered, this time……

These recent anti-gun proposals were drafted and held until a tragedy then being marketed as “public safety” measures when emotion runs high and reasoning runs low. The proposals do nothing but further infringe upon the people’s rights.

The Democratic Party expects concessions, give none! They expect in bi-partisan compromise shortly after a tragic event to promote the further erosion of the 2nd Amendment while ignoring its intent and purpose.

DENY them the opportunity and remain true to the oath of office.

NO MORE! DRAW THE LINE! PRESERVE THE CONSTITUTION! REMAIN TRUE TO THE PEOPLES RIGHTS!

Sincerely,

XXXXXXX

Last edited:
Not that I want UBCs, but if they somehow do pass them I think the ODT could still exist. I guess we would have to arrange a meeting on here at a dealer or something. Hope this never happens, but at least the ODT would still be here.

Back
Top Bottom