• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

~~~Help Wanted /Now Hiring~~~

Zastava

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I thought I saw a section for this but couldn't find it. Anyway post any Ads for employment you may have seen. I hear often about some of our member out of work , I'm trying to help out.PLEASE DONT POST CONVERSATION...LETS MAKE IT EASY YO USE BY HAVING EMPLOYMENT POST ONLY, THANKS

EVERDRY WATERPROOFING
Acworth, Ga
678-749-2900
Sign on corner

Last edited:
My company is looking to hire a few guys in McDonough. Order picking/shipping on stand up forklifts. It's a great outfit. Lennox Heat/Air dist. center.
Go to Spherion Staffing in Morrow and sign up, tell them you want to work for Lennox. PM me and I'll put in a word for you if you have some good feedback.
SERIOUS, CAREER MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. There will be background checks. Don't even try if your employment history is spotty or if you can't be a "company man".
I can't stress the above more strongly.

McKesson is hiring US wide. Every type of career from MD, RN, support Co ordinators, ALL IT postions, nocs, San engineer RSAs, DBAs they post on monster.com After 30 years at HP I`ve been with McK for almost 6 good solid company. Treated me right so far. Hot jobs are network security, linux rsas, dbas. The interviews are intense usually 3 or 4 technical and 5 or so management. Always have a good answer for the cookie cutter questions. `Why did you leave your last position?` What was your greatest accomplishment/failure? Where would you like to be in 5 years?... The must teach that interview class in all MBA courses. :rolleyes:

For the qeeks send your resume to me not that I have any pull, I get $$$$ if they hire you.
Also the it stuff is not first tier support hence the intense technical interviews. If you don't know your stuff the interview process will be short. Certifications are desired but knowledge and experience to back up your paper. No paper tigers....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom