• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

help!!!! What an i missing here. Mini 14 side mount scope

tomusaf

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
296   0
Reaction score
Item Name: HELP!!!! WHAT AN I MISSING HERE. MINI 14 SIDE MOUNT SCOPE

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: MIGHT SALE THIS?? MAKE OFFER

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: PICKED THIS UP WITH SCOPE THE OTHER DAY BUT I THINK IM MISSINGA PART. TRYING TO MOUNT TO MINI 14. ANYBODY OUT THERE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD BEFORE. LOOK AT PHOTOS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IM MIGHT BE MISSING.

THXS ALL

Pictures:
1357860572_0.JPG

1357860572_1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Yeah there is a missing piece that has a threaded hole and replaces the little side plate on the receiver. I tried one something like it and it was pretty wobbly. If I get time later I'll try to get a pic of it and post for you to see.

Thxs guys for all the info. I posted in this forum because i did not know how to upload photos in the chat room. Sorry if i offened anyone. Does anyone know if this part can be purchased or if it has a p/n

thxs for all input

Thxs guys for all the info. I posted in this forum because i did not know how to upload photos in the chat room. Sorry if i offened anyone. Does anyone know if this part can be purchased or if it has a p/n

thxs for all input

Im sure it can be purchased somewhere, however you are welcome to the one I posted the pic of,If you want to meet at Forsyth County Pawn to get it?

Back
Top Bottom