• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help

Aimless

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jake from State Farm
195   0
Reaction score
Nice job man. It is nice to see you tweaking the site. Thanks. :)

One question though.

This; "'); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px'); //--> ", is written at the very top of the page of the main page I don't know how to speak the c0ads so I am not sure if it is supposed to be there or not.

Last edited:
Nice job man. It is nice to see you tweaking the site. Thanks. :)

One question though.

This; "'); var sidebar_align = 'right'; var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px'); var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px'); //--> ", is written at the very top of the page of the main page I don't know how to speak the c0ads so I am not sure if it is supposed to be there or not.

Every page? What browser are you using?

Try clearing your cache (ctrl + f5) and let me know if you still have the issue. Also you should really upgrade firefox as we are on firefox 12 now, and firefox 3 is missing quite a few html5 related things, meaning you aren't able to see all the newer things people are using from html5.

When exactly did you start noticing this issue? Also are you running any addons in firefox if so could you try turning them off to see if the problem goes away, as I have been unable to replicate this issue so far which usually points to a bad cache of some javascript or an addon creating the issue.

The reason I didn't upgrade firefox is because it has done nothing but cause problems with my work computer. I would just rather run chrome than to upgrade to the new firefox.

With the nature of my job I tend to leave firefox open for weeks with usually 100+ tabs open, so I abuse it pretty hard and I can honestly say that from my personal experiences firefox has done amazing stability and performance improvements. Currently firefox is the fastest rendering browser out there on 12 from tests I have performed. So I guess your work computer just hates you as firefox happily takes the insane abuse I have thrown at it in pretty much every version dating from v1 without any major issues (some minor memory related things primarily related to advanced ajax stuff). :P

Back
Top Bottom