Henry 38/357

steviesterno

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking to buy my son a Henry 38/357 but open to other calibers. He's 2 but I figured I should get the ball rolling. Would prefer case hardened since he was born in Texas and that work is done there, but open.

Have cash in hand, trades, hell for the right deal I even have primers and 9mm/556 ammo!

The children...it's about the children.

I'm sorry, but he's two...TWO! You're not buying HIM anything. You're using him as an emotional pawn to get someone to sell YOU a rifle.

Geesh!

I bought my first son a Les Baer at 2 years old. That gun has been on my side for more than 10,000 miles of road trips together, from Texas to New Mexico to PA to Texas and now to Georgia. I am carrying it on all of our trips together. It's getting wear, scratches, miles, and used. When he's old enough he'll get not only it but the story of how his dad took it with him everywhere we went.

Trying to do something similar for my second son. I do want something they can have that's useful in a situation that may require a gun. I don't want to do the same with a pistol because I never want to have to decide "which kid's gun do I take on this trip?".

Not looking for a steal, I know prices are up this year and I have cash in hand. Found out Henry isn't doing their custom serial numbers for a while (my original intention) so I figured I'd try on here

Back
Top Bottom