• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey A-hole

white

Default rank <5000 posts
Peg Leg
87   0
Reaction score
Only had 10 views so I changed the title to see if it gets more action
Okay guys I met Corporal Tony Mullis when I went to a homes for our troops volunteer day in Hawkinsville, and worked on his house. I got this article in a news letter for HFOT and wanted to post it here as I think it would be a good cause for our community to support. I can not find the article online so I will just retype some of it and provide a link to their website.

Some things have changed for Corporals Tony Mullis and James Michael Boucher since they were left double amputees as a result of separate IED's in Afghanistan. But their love for the outdoors, namely hunting and fishing remains intact, something the two credit to the rehab program at Walter Reed. That's where they were reintroduced to activities they loved prior to their injuries.
"The therapeutic sporting activities and outdoor trips reassured us," says Mullis. "they helped us to see that we would have normal lives." Now both Mullis and Boucher are hoping to give other severely injured veterans the same kind of confidence by guiding them on outdoor activities through their newly launched Amputee Outdoors.
It goes on some more to tell about Mullis and Boucher but I will just provide a link to Amputee Outdoors if anyone is interested.
http://www.amputeeoutdoors.com/
Thanks for taking the time.
Brian

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom