• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey and question

… it literally just changed from “new to the trader” to “outdoorsman” with this post, I assume your tag changes with forum involvement/activity.

… it literally just changed from “new to the trader” to “outdoorsman” with this post, I assume your tag changes with forum involvement/activity.
It does. After a few more posts it will go to ODT Junkie or something like that. If you become a supporter you can have a custom title. Also your banner changes as you post more.

If you're talking about post intervals, there is a post somewhere on here that tells you the ranks. I'd be more concerned about what people think. That's where your deal and respect will come from. Just participate in conversations. And when you do negotiate a deal, follow through with it. The highest rank takes 5k post

Let's make a deal. I have some stuff for sale... Whacha get?
Welcome Aboard Trump X Biden.gif

When does a person lose their
"new to the trader" label?

Does a new label come just with the passage of time?
so I'm forgetting how this works.
They lose their new “To the Trader” status after a sleepover with Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert and @karlvv30…….

Well, they tend to lose a lot more….

Welcome to the great ODT...

Remember............by not making a decision, you have already made a decision........
“Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” 2 PEOPLE CAN KEEP A SECRET ONLY IF (1) IS DEAD!

Back
Top Bottom