Hey Guys! BLIP here, it has been a while. A few of you deserve some overdue stuff!

Where do you think I have been brother...

• Spanking the Monkey.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Blindfolded, cuffed and in solitaire.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Don't know and don't care, BTW who the $%#* are you anyway.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • On a sabbatical tending to needy Hooters girls impacted by NOVID...

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
Hello Brothers, sister types and and the faithful... I have been off of here a LOOONG time, nothing too life changing just dealing with some family issues and personal changes. First and foremost those of my brothers that tried to call, text or do drive-by leaving gifts... Thank you from the heart! It has been a struggle and with faith and fortitude I got this covered.

You guys have no idea how much your mean to me and the friendships this goofy trading site has charged my life with like minded folk... God Bless you.

I won't bore you with the details, but after my mom passed pops had some serious issues that are being dealt with. At 87 he is missing a big part (over 60 years) of his life and I can't imagine his pain.

HERE IS THE KICKER!!!:deadhorse:

A couple guys have entrusted me with preservations and they are ready. I have NO PHONE numbers stored and no records of the owners in my files. (computer in same boat with the phone), boating accidents suck as you know... :fish2:. Thank GOD your stuff was not on the poop deck. I will try to dig through old paper notebooks and update BUT if you see this and I am holding, fixing, want my stuff back, or have tested positive for not being available when a brother needs help HIT ME UP please!

I am in and out and also interviewing, and you will find the thread to my most recent job in "stupid stuff", it is a sad truth, but also kind of funny.

SO, if you need me PLEASE~~~ Leave a message here, on my cell with details PLEASE, or send a carrier Pidgeon.

I am not the musky type but I have missed the interaction, information and general diddlin'. I am liquidating a bunch of stuff for a fast cash turn around so take a look there as well.

God Bless you guys and thanks brothers to those that have kept me in their prayers.

Back on track and ready for your attack.

~BLIP~
I need that long gun I had you fix back...

And do not try to take off again... lol
Welcome Back.gif

BLIP, Glad you’re back and doing better. I’ll let you get settled in for a while before I ask you to make Purty another one my toys.

My SKS has been claimed by my son as a never part with, thanks to you. When it was uglier than sin he didn’t care either way. Hope you’re still doing great work like before.

Back
Top Bottom