• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HHS Home visiting / Home inspections program

dustind3366

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Received this email from the wife. Forced inspections for, "Maternal, Infant, and early childhood home visiting program." Basically, the right to come and inspect a home at any time they want for whatever reason they can come up with to make sure them babies are safe. Firearms in the home is one of the things that could trigger one of these random searches.

I would've passed it off as another "conspiracy page" but a couple of month's ago when we had to take our baby girl for one of her routine check ups, the wife was given an "information packet" that she had to re-fill out because some new items had been added. One of the items that stood out was the question that asked, "Are there any firearms in your home?" I told her to kindly write "Non of your ****ing business", but I think the left it blank. Now why would they need to know this? Pretty slick just sliding this innocent question in on the form.

Here's the link to the site posting the information:
http://downtrend.com/jrc410/obama-intent-on-forcing-home-inspections-upon-puublic/

Here's the link to Health and Human Services, dated September 22, 2011, confirming that HSS is giving $224 Million to support evidence-based home visiting programs to help parents and children.
http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2011pres/09/20110922b.html
[h=3][/h]

Yeah last time I took my son to the doctor they asked about guns in the home. I just said no figured it was none of their business

I'd answer the question "NO", because it's none of their business. In truth, my daughter grew up in a household full of guns from the time she was 3 until now, and at no time was she ever in jeopardy. This is because I am a RESPONSIBLE gun owner - and as such, I will happily refuse to have my home invaded by people trying to prove me otherwise. She learned responsible firearm ownership all of her life...she wouldn't touch one of them now unless I was present or she needs to defend her own life. And believe me...she could.

Unless they have probable cause enough to get a search warrant before they come...they won't get past my front door. Any of y'all who have met me would probably agree that an average person isn't going to overpower my fat ass and enter my house by force...probably not even a couple of average people. :p

Back
Top Bottom