• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hi guys.. New here..

mkdhotrod

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
145   4
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on.. through working new jobs and sleeping I haven't had much time for leisure. That being said, I got a stable 9 to 5 as a probation officer in Douglas County, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me.. for better or worse. Anything crazy or threads I missed that are notable?

image.jpeg

It's been a while since I've been on.. through working new jobs and sleeping I haven't had much time for leisure. That being said, I got a stable 9 to 5 as a probation officer in Douglas County, so you'll be seeing a lot more of me.. for better or worse. Anything crazy or threads I missed that are notable?

:wave: Congrats on steady employment. The BOLO thread has been very entertaining. It might be starting to die down a little. When @BangBang gets his naughty, thick Princess Leia home the thread will pick up again. It will be very entertaining when he wakes up in a bathtub full of ice water missing a kidney.

:wave: Congrats on steady employment. The BOLO thread has been very entertaining. It might be starting to die down a little. When @BangBang gets his naughty, thick Princess Leia home the thread will pick up again. Especially when he wakes up in a bathtub full of ice water missing a kidney.
Or invites all of ODT to the combination inmate release/wedding event....

Back
Top Bottom