• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hinting dogs?.... Meh... I take a cat.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
This is Bella , my hunting cat.
She loves to hunt so she follows me into the woods and sits at the base of my tree.
If she detects a squirrel she entertains me with her acrobatics.
Last season, the noise she made while rusting in the leaves attracted a doe for me to harvest.
This cat was abused as a kitten by a mean old man so my wife rescued her.
The cat won't let anyone else near her but me because I had to be patient and let her come to me after numerous attempts and countless hours of waiting for her to warm up and come over.
One day she was hunting the edge of the field so I figured what better way to hang out so I sat next to her with my crossbow.
We did this a few times and now she follows me to my tree and hangs out.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great story. Beautiful cat. That top pic is great...when a cat wants something, they'll stare right through you until you meet their demand!

Nice lookin cat. Years ago, I had a couple cats that would follow me on my night time bassin trips. Pond was close by. I walk the banks with top water lures. For what ever reason, maybe tired, they would come up behind me and jump up to my shoulders and sit. Id walk around with a cat on each shoulder. Was pretty cool.

Yeah she was deathly I'll a couple weeks ago and was sitting in one spot for two days with her head down.
Took her to vet and they found a UTI that cost me $366.00.
They gave her a two week anti biotic shot and she's as good as new.
There has been a male tuxedo cat hanging around so I wonder if he messed with her although she is fixed and I highly doubt she would let a male cat take advantage of her....... Dunno but I'm glad she is back in action.

Back
Top Bottom