• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HK AL G3 Mags $1.50 each if you buy 100

GMANINGA

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
25   0
Reaction score
From another board.... I don't need any as I already have a ton, however this is a nice deal.

Quote from another Board

"So I'm sure most of you know that Keep Shooting has a killer price on their G3 aluminum magazines. In case you don't, if you buy 100 mags the price drops from $3.95 per mag to $1.50! Anyway, I just received my order of 110 mags and I'm really happy. There were no mags new in wrap, but the majority of the mags looked almost new. Some did have slight finish wear, but nothing too bad. None of the mags I checked had any dents either. Only one mag out of 110 had rust on it. The mags varied in date of manufacture and from the 60's to the 80's with the majority in the 60's and 70's. Although there were a good amount in the 80's too. My oldest mag was 1963 and the newest mag was 1988. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

Here is a link to the mags: http://www.keepshooting.com/h-k-g3-20-round-magazine-aluminum.html
I used the discount code "catalog" which saved me 10% on my order and really helped out with the shipping. I'm not sure if it's still valid."444

Chris

I did this deal recently, 36 mags had RUST on it, follower & spring is steel. 15 were REALLY BAD with DENTS, rusts, broken guide tabs. I tried to give them away here but no one took them. so if you feel lucky go right ahead...

Last edited:
I used to buy these from Old Grouch's Military Surplus at the same price. Out of 50 there were a few dented mags but several still new in wrap. The others were all usable range mags.

Back
Top Bottom