• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hmmm, to sell or not to sell, that is...

SIGnificant

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
87   0
Reaction score
the dilemma. Like many regulars on ODT, I have one or two items I could sell right now. In my case, an MandM M10 AK-47 that is still NIB. Looked up what Colorado Guns is selling them for and POW... A whopping $927 if they were in stock. I know these have pretty good reviews (why I bought in the first place) and couldn't find another Arsenal AK at the time when I found this one.

With WASRs going for $800 and these for nearly a grand, I just can't decide whether to let "her" go or not. Not asking y'all to make the decision for me, just wondering how many of you are pondering the same thought.

She is pretty sweet and I worry that even for a nice profit replacing it may be even more expensive. DOH!!! Maybe I should just sell my pile of PMAGs. Nope!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356823610.621473.jpg

Last edited:
If you are not emotionally attached to it, sell it. They were $699 2 months ago and you can get almost double that now. Supply will come back and prices will go down. The sky isnt falling.

Yep, same dilemma here, saw an something I bought a while ago go for almost 3 times what I paid. Came to the same conclusion you did, the cost to get what I want is probably going through the roof.

Sell it to me. I wont whine about the price, I will give you a positive feedback. Sell it to me.

We will both be happy. If the world ends and the Koreans invade you can have it back.

Back
Top Bottom