• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hmmmmm......

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Chatty Cathy's in classifieds making my head hurt. PM, buy, trade, ask a question, but PLEASE stop airing personal information. :) Disable comments if needed. End of Dead Horse topic:deadhorse: :der::painkiller:

What is considered personal information in a ad? I write why I'm selling or why I'm looking for said item, is that considered personal information or are you talking about "life story" ads? Just curious so I know if I've been making that same mistake

What is considered personal information in a ad? I write why I'm selling or why I'm looking for said item, is that considered personal information or are you talking about "life story" ads? Just curious so I know if I've been making that same mistake
What your old lady is doing, phone numbers, occupation in sig line, life stories, "following", I may take it...., If only I could finish the 2 trades I have now then I will offer less than what you are asking...etc on and on. My peeve is not using the PM for negotiating...etc which seems more professional and has gone the way of the DoDo... The facebook cuteness just.....nevermind. I am probably being crusty but always have been resistant to changes. Maybe this is the new ODT/Facebook. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom