• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hogdon Titewad now has load data

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
For some pistol calibers 9mm 45acp a few others on the web site this is the first I have seen. Really seems like an economical powder to use especially in a time of dumbassness when you have bought it a didnt finish reading the title while looking for titegroup haha.

I'm glad you can use the powder, but when it comes to powders economy simply doesn't appeal to me.

High load densities are important to me. Higher density loadings increase ignition reliability and decrease the likelihood mischarged rounds not being detected before seating the bullet.

I'm glad you can use the powder, but when it comes to powders economy simply doesn't appeal to me.

High load densities are important to me. Higher density loadings increase ignition reliability and decrease the likelihood mischarged rounds not being detected before seating the bullet.

Very true Chuckdog, very true, we really enjoy your statements, informative, with always a safety issue in mind.

We enjoy reloading also..

Thanks Sir..

I think you missed my point it was only economical because I was an idiot and got it by mistake. But it will make killing tree stumps off of my back deck way more fun when blowing through piles of 9mm

Back
Top Bottom