Votes: 4 14.8%
  • #@&% morons on the roads

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • well, the airlines suck

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • tacos… they’re not just for breakfast any more

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
On Thursday, we drove down to central Florida to see family. Normal traffic southbound on I-75. Came back yesterday and only had one issue, that was near Stockbridge as it always is backed up there.

Finally got to meet my grandson! It was awesome. He took to me immediately. Only bad thing was he wouldn’t go to my wife, he kept going to me, which upset her. Twice when his father (SIL) or mother (our daughter) was holding him, and he was crying, I took him from them, and he stopped crying immediately. They started calling me the baby whisperer.
That makes you feel good don’t it

With our ever growing family we did Christmas on the Thursday and Friday the week before. Wife and daughters were at grandma's Christmas Eve and day. I stayed home and fed cattle for my brother and myself. I was out from daylight until about 5 Christmas day and I never saw another human the entire time. SPLENDID ISOLATION IN GOD'S COUNTRY.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

With our ever growing family we did Christmas on the Thursday and Friday the week before. Wife and daughters were at grandma's Christmas Eve and day. I stayed home and fed cattle for my brother and myself. I was out from daylight until about 5 Christmas day and I never saw another human the entire time. SPLENDID ISOLATION IN GOD'S COUNTRY.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Need help next year? I’ll stay at least 500 yards away until it’s time for bourbon and cigars.

Didn't realise with our overseas travel plans that we were skipping Christmas, literally. Flew out of the country at 11pm Christmas Eve, flew for 11 hours and landed on the 26th in Korea. All those threats to the kids about no Christmas finally came true.

My parents are gone. Kids live within 40 minutes. They come to me. Drivers today are all in a hurry and rude. I don’t even like to go into Athens anymore. Guess I just don’t like people.
I don’t like many people in Athens either, and I make money off of them.

the Eisenhower interstate system was designed, and built mainly in the 50's and 60's{still continues}.....all they have done with our "road use" taxes since then, is to spend them in other places....like they did to SS....it's no wonder the roads are overloaded....they were designed to work then....not now....there are a few more illegals' now...

Parents are gone and children and grandchildren are all within 30 minutes so life is good
Don't know if my parents are still alive, haven’t got any bills from the mortuary so I’m guessing they’re still pissing away money on my worthless brother. Oh well life is still good.

Back
Top Bottom