Holloween is next Month

Targetmaster

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
Don't forget to stock-up on all that high dollar candy for all the rug rats roaming your neighborhood egging your home and car and ringing your door bell every 5 minutes...be prepared this year:thumb: ODT ready..
kids 001.JPG

I've not been egged or ding dong ditched. Or toilet papered...thankfully. Wouldn't surprise me with the didndonuffins and white trash hoodlums running around though.

20150603_103933.png
You might as well throw some extra shells in the candy bowl for the youngsters to use with their new shotgun. The only thing I leave out for anyone on Halloween is a "No soliciting" and "No trespassing" sign. Havent had a door knock in 5 years.

I wish we would get a few kids to give candy to. But I have to work again. Halloween is fun...or should be.

My neighborhood looks like a zoo,they come from everywhere gave out 5 gallon bucket in 40 mins last year,going to spent night at hunting camp this year.

I set up a exhibit and scared the hell out of them so bad 15 years ago the parents ran away too and not the grandkids of those kids, are warned to avoid that spooky old codgers house, he's crazy. My stuff involved bodies, hazmat suits filled with expanding foam, with arrows stuck in em with blood everywhere, a couple in ghille suits that swung down out of a huge tree at em when they passed a motion detector, horrendous music also set off by motion detectors, only 1 made it to the doorbell that last year and it was my sister, she knew what to expect. Been saving a lot on candy for 15 years now.

I set up a exhibit and scared the hell out of them so bad 15 years ago the parents ran away too and not the grandkids of those kids, are warned to avoid that spooky old codgers house, he's crazy. My stuff involved bodies, hazmat suits filled with expanding foam, with arrows stuck in em with blood everywhere, a couple in ghille suits that swung down out of a huge tree at em when they passed a motion detector, horrendous music also set off by motion detectors, only 1 made it to the doorbell that last year and it was my sister, she knew what to expect. Been saving a lot on candy for 15 years now.
I need to see that! Well done sir!

Back
Top Bottom