• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Holly Crap!!

Great point, I was dealing with a person recently and kept getting the runaround, lots of promises, then I read their negative feedback. I have since moved on. I am always amazed at the price point some people ask for things, makes me laugh, they are quite entertaining and probably don't realize it. Just saw one a few ago from a new member.

New here also - how do you find neg reviews for somebody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Click on the little red square below their name. Some will have a number in it, that it their total number of negatives that people have taken the time to leave. You can rest assured their are others that just did not bother to leave negative feedback.

Click on the little red square below their name. Some will have a number in it, that it their total number of negatives that people have taken the time to leave. You can rest assured their are others that just did not bother to leave negative feedback.

Last thing: how would you leave a negative review if you needed to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like cockroaches, if you see one there's about a hundred there.

I see stuff on here all the time thats higher than a cats back.
Example......Ruger ar556 800.00 50 rounds down the pipe.....
I bought a brand new Ruger 556 for 579.00
I have also bought some nice things on here from good people at a fair price.

I always stick by my word...uh, unless it's too far, I change my mind, I run out of gas, left my map at home and couldn't find you, found another deal, my Dog ran off or the Wife says "NO". and that you have my word on :thumb:

What about when she won't give you the combination to the safe?

Back
Top Bottom