Holy single stack glock unicorn batman!!!!

http://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?7410-AAR-Glock-Armorers-Course-(03-2013)

Lets say they release it in a year... I bet it'll be 3 before they're readily available in stores, and they'll go for 800 on ODT for the first year at least!

edit: looks like a thread started back in March, but interesting rumor nonetheless.

Vaporware.

Something in the AAR that I am glad was finally admitted to was the reason for the crescent or gill shaped slide serrations were totally cosmetic and in no way help in racking the slide. The Glock 22 RTF2's that 1st SFOD-D received did not have those gills either. It would be nice if Glock would bring the RTF2 back or over to the Gen 4 models. That was one of the most useful things Glock has came up with, it wasn't the most comfortable to carry or handle but if you are serious about shooting it is easy to appreciate the RTF2 texture.

If you use Hoppes in your Glock, don’t let it sit for extended periods due to the interaction of the ammonium nitrate and nickel. Best to use something else altogether.

The copper substance applied in production is beryllium copper grease, anti-seize compound to prevent corrosion and seizure in guns that may be transported or stored for long intervals. It is Loctite C5A.

A 9mm single stack and the carbine exist but are pending release at some point in the future. Glock also makes a suppressor for the overseas market.

What I learned.

Back
Top Bottom