• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy Smokes Batman, PSA VZ 2008 $399

another sidebar. my brother lives in greenville. do they offer these silly deals at the retail store? might just get him to pick up purchased items and not have to wait on the shipping.

I'm thinking about buying one. If anyone on the west side of GA wanted to get together on a group buy. I can do the transfers too.

That's a smoking deal, but prices on the low end AKs are starting to slip under $500. The VZ2008s are nice, but I couldn't get over the ergos. The grip is an inch too short, and the folding stock was so short I was getting a cheek weld on the dust cover. By Black Friday there are going to be some crazy deals! Save what you can...

I love mine, and it's not hard (so far) to get mags for them. I did swap that folding stock out though, since it's downright painful to shoot (yeah, I'm a wimp).

If they had the stocked version I'd really think about getting a 2nd at this price though, they are great little guns.

I watched the hickock45 vid on YouTube and it just looked too much fun to pass on

That dude makes nearly every gun look fun.

another sidebar. my brother lives in greenville. do they offer these silly deals at the retail store? might just get him to pick up purchased items and not have to wait on the shipping.

They don't offer the same deals or even merchandise in the store as they do online. Late last year, I was in the Columbia store once and showed them their ad for a complete upper and they said I better order it through their online store, because "they" (the actual store I was standing in) didn't have any and if they did, they could not honor that price.

It come with 5 Mags... I bought another one.... Got one from AimSurplus at $499 about 9 months ago... Great shooter and fun...
Only 3 issues... 1: The mags are AK interchangeable... 2: The folding stock is tight and can be painful to the cheek... paracord may help and 3: After about 3-4 mags the front fore grip gets extremely hot.

Not a lot of economical aftermarket products ... Some great stuff here... http://www.zahal.org/

I could only resist for so long. I gave in and ordered one today. I've been a long time fan of the VZ-58 and this will be my second one. First one is a kit build and it has been nothing short of fantastic! The extra 5 mags will be great. I can add them to my pile of 30+ :)

I have the original Chezpoint and it is a great rifle! Replaced the upper handguard and added a red dot and it work super! I got 11 mags with my purchase and they are EASY to load...no loader device available and stripper clips just add another step...you are correct AK mags don't work...

Back
Top Bottom