• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

Wouldn't surprise me. I bought all my cans before 41f and 4 sbrs as well. I'd probably still piss money away in class 3 stuff but I haven't bothered since the change. Wouldn't mind an integrally suppressed 10/22 or maybe newer suppressors as the tech advances but it's not a pressing want.

Wish trump would just kick the atf in the arse and push it back to pre 41f. I'd love the hpa to pass but I'd be more than pleased if it just went back pre 41f and there was a good functioning e-form system

Have not heard anything on it, but have heard people are still waiting on stamps to come back from 6/16. Think that ma have anything to do with it?

Have not heard anything on it, but have heard people are still waiting on stamps to come back from 6/16. Think that ma have anything to do with it?
No. Those are sold cans, waiting for ATF approval. And this isn't the first time in history that approvals were taking 9-12 months.
CAnt believe efile is still down..
Efile is dead and not coming back anytime soon, if ever.

[QUOTE="mtdawg169, post: 6767979, member: 14453"
Efile is dead and not coming back anytime soon, if ever.[/QUOTE]

EFile is still up for us to check form 1's that were efiled pre 41f.
Thats all its good for now.

No. Those are sold cans, waiting for ATF approval. And this isn't the first time in history that approvals were taking 9-12 months.

Efile is dead and not coming back anytime soon, if ever.

I've got a mask hd that was check cashed "still pending" on 5/24. Didn't need another 22 can but I wanted to sneak one more through. I'm guessing I'll get an email from qrf pretty soon

Hell, I don't care if efile never comes back, I'd accept that still to just go back pre 41f.

I don't like a barrel over 10 inches anymore unless it's on a long range rifle. The hpa isn't going to help me there.

Back
Top Bottom