• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

home depot - ryobi

I ordered this thing off Amazon a while back and gutted a broken drill (they don't like being dropped off ladders} and mounted it in the housing. Now I have a phone charger that works off the Ryobi batteries. Really handy on a job site.
a6f8a4010bc1575d34723552ac63967a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I jumped on this also... Got the pole saw and the 3gal wet/dry vac. Nice
Had to do 2 transactions tho

Was that the 18V pole saw and if so how does it work? Been looking at the 40V saw but Home Depot doesn't stock them.

Was that the 18V pole saw and if so how does it work? Been looking at the 40V saw but Home Depot doesn't stock them.
I used my pole saw yesterday after it came in. It worked pretty good, better than I thought it would honestly. Would I use it professionally? No, but for around the house it's perfect. Not too heavy and lasts about 45 minutes on it's first charged battery.

I used my pole saw yesterday after it came in. It worked pretty good, better than I thought it would honestly. Would I use it professionally? No, but for around the house it's perfect. Not too heavy and lasts about 45 minutes on it's first charged battery.
Used mine this morning for about 30 mins and still seemed strong afterwards . I’m happy with it so far

I too got the little shop vac. It is really cool. Just as an FYI, the 40 volt Kobalt pole saw is great. I bought one last year when Lowes had a deal. They have lots of power, and a five year warranty. I've cut stuff that was much bigger than I should have been cutting. Keeps on ticking.

Back
Top Bottom