• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Home work HELP Gun Sales and economic policies-Essay

Undergrad is in diplomacy and working on my MA in Public Policy so economics is more of a means to an end... But thanks for the. Help, especially since this is my first economics class EVER!!

I work for the phone company but still listen to it, I find it entertaining, but my wife says I am the most boring man in the world. It never hurts to be able to view the world through a reasoned economic prism, if most diplomats at bureaucrats did the world would be a better place.

BTW, nothing against you, but I find it sad and shocking that you earned your BA in anything without taking an economics course. Especially anything in the public policy field. The 2 best rules are TANSTAAFL and KYFHO. Google them

BTW, nothing against you, but I find it sad and shocking that you earned your BA in anything without taking an economics course. Especially anything in the public policy field. The 2 best rules are TANSTAAFL and KYFHO. Google them
What's really Shocking is it's a BS not BA.... And you'd think PoliSci would require economics, but I guess not... Thanks Hawaii
BTW, still working on this paper, it's not due till the 11th. It's supposed to be my final.

Back
Top Bottom