• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Homemade scent covers

I have had my brew sitting for 5 month now..8 sets of buck testes paste only in 4 oz. per set of 90 proof vodka 1 month. Then add 4 oz of Glycerin per set for a 1 month. then 8 drops of Tonquin per set and let sit for at least 4 months..Keep in dark place cool and Strain after adding Glycerin with cheese cloth...Great stuff..DD

light a match, burn pine straw, walk into smoke ,then head to woods

That's actually an awesome idea...just make sure you put the fire out!

I picked up some "carbon" scent off at the buckarama a few years backs...always wash my camo without detergent and spray it down the night before..

i used to use that scent spray stuff and everything, until i had to put down a cigarette to kill a deer lol. never bothered with it after that. hell i don't even wear camo anymore for the most part lol. only my cold weather hunting gear is camo. jeans boots t shirt hat and my orange vest and im good to go lol. deer are colorblind anyway, so i don't bother with camo lol. :cool:

although if i was to get to hunt somewhere extremely out in the woods, i would do the whole wash all clothes in the scent away stuff, garbage bag and change into it when i get in the woods. and fiend for a cigarette for a few hours till i got back to the truck lol.