• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Honest ffl in Paulding

plastic dr

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
60   0
Reaction score
I just got the shaft from a local pawn shop. I won the auction on a rifle on G.B. had it shipped to a local pawn shop that is listed on g.b. he got the gun opened the box checked the gun. Did not sign for it and made them return it. Now the seller gets it back, and wants to know if I want to try and ship it back to the same shop. NO. Now I need someone that is honest, and needs the business.

What??? That don't even make sense. I would have raised hell! Try the little gun and pawn shop in Hiram down in the hole in the old part of town. Can't remember the name of it. I've picked up a few good things from the one over by Kmart in Hiram too, but I wouldn't use them because the guy in there seems kinda like a prick. I just go there sometimes cause I got a couple of steals a while back.

Was it shipped by an FFL or an individual? I have found that many LGSs will not accept a shipment from an individual. Many require that it is shipped from another FFL. This of course costs the seller more $.

Was it shipped by an FFL or an individual? I have found that many LGSs will not accept a shipment from an individual. Many require that it is shipped from another FFL. This of course costs the seller more $.

This may be the problem. The seller has shipped many long guns with no problems. Guess I need to find a ffl that will accept from a individual.

This may be the problem. The seller has shipped many long guns with no problems. Guess I need to find a ffl that will accept from a individual.

Good luck, I was never able to find one that would do mine. I had to pay the seller the extra transfer fee (about the same you pay to receive) to take mine to a dealer to ship.

Back
Top Bottom