• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hooters: Fun for the whole family?

Be sure and take in the Hooters on Holcomb Bridge on WWE nights,you will not believe what you get to see.It is a real experience.I got to spend about 20 minutes with em waiting on ribs and was so glad to leave,and most had their spawn in tow,I would say children but that would denigrate children.

Meh, to each his own. When I was single, favorite thing to do was drive to the tara blvd hooters or newnan hooters, couple bud limes, boneless wings, and fries. However my mom, aunt and uncle took me to hooters for a 5th birthday onetime and I've went several times and had a picture taken with the ladies. It's a different type of atmosphere. Just like hogs breath saloon, it's the atmosphere. I did get invited to help with bus tub racing at tara blvd hooters, knew the managers, were cool with the cooks, and would kick it with the waitresses... Ah, but I've long since retired my hooter days :(

In this day and age when my son was six he became fascinated with women and their breasts!! I was over come with joy to know he was into women lol. So my wife and I have no problem with it. There really isn't that much difference from eating there and somewhere else other than the uniforms

In this day and age when my son was six he became fascinated with women and their breasts!! I was over come with joy to know he was into women lol. So my wife and I have no problem with it. There really isn't that much difference from eating there and somewhere else other than the uniforms

LMAO! He might be the one that figures how to fight the breast's 2 enemies, time and gravity.

Nick T

Back
Top Bottom