• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hopefully making it to my first USPSA match this week. What should I know?

If you're around Canton the best USPSA match is probably the monthly at River Bend Gun Club in Dawsonville. 4th Saturday of every month.

jpm2953 jpm2953 also puts on a great match in Gainesville and is definitely worth the drive.

Cherokee gun club in gainesville. We’d love to have you come out! First shots at 9:30. Usually done by 1.

Spending ammo is one thing but you want me to spend on gas and ammo? Think I'm Elon Musk rich? J/K. I don't have a full size minor firearm. If I'm shooting my 365xl, will a 15 and two 12 round mags still fall short? Only setup I have with a ton of mags is my xdm elite.
If you're around Canton the best USPSA match is probably the monthly at River Bend Gun Club in Dawsonville. 4th Saturday of every month.

jpm2953 jpm2953 also puts on a great match in Gainesville and is definitely worth the drive.
I like Riverbend, just haven't made it out fir any of their calendar shoots in years. Thinking about their rifle comps, but the uspsa out there does sound fun.

Spending ammo is one thing but you want me to spend on gas and ammo? Think I'm Elon Musk rich? J/K. I don't have a full size minor firearm. If I'm shooting my 365xl, will a 15 and two 12 round mags still fall short? Only setup I have with a ton of mags is my xdm elite.

I like Riverbend, just haven't made it out fir any of their calendar shoots in years. Thinking about their rifle comps, but the uspsa out there does sound fun.
That will be enough. USPSA has a round cap of 32 rounds per stage. Just don’t go to war on steel.

Back
Top Bottom