• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

hot pepper sauce

mickbear

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
1   0
Reaction score
started getting a few ghost,dorset naga and carolina reeper peppers. time to make the real hot sauce. age the peppers, process then cook down and strain the liquid.
KIMG0159.jpg
KIMG0160.jpg

for a quart i'll use around a hundred peppers +\-. it has to cook outside under the shed. the fumes are to strong.
thats a quart from last year, carolina reeper, ghost , Trinidad scorpion and garlic. a bottle of pure hot. no i dont use it my self i have a couple of friends that like it ( so they say)

MAKES MY MOUTH WATER AND THE OTHER END BURN! WE MAKE HOT RELISH EVERY COUPLE YEARS ADD LITTLE ONION AND FEW BELL PEPPERS COOL IT DOWN JUST A BIT! GREAT STUFF!

i watch a buddy of mine (we are both in our late 50's) put this stuff in bar b q sauce and dip wings in it. he'll sit there and sweat , piss an moan to beat the band and turn around and eat some more. i'v been tell'n him he's crazy for 30 years the guy's got an iron stomach. saw his wife at ingles one saturday and she said " i can allways tell when dan's been over to your place eatings wings. the next morning when i walk by the bathroom you can smell hair burning."

Back
Top Bottom