• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hot Sauce Giveaway-Winners!

Are any of the sauces available for sale?
Not yet. He doesn’t want to sell it until he gets his license. we will probly be making another batch next week and I will likely offer them to whoever wants to meet up my way and get a bottle. It’s too expensive to ship more than 2(about $8 bottle to ship)

Well we had a late breakfast and I made baked eggs for the first time and when I plated them, I thought they would be a good vessel for this hot sauce...

First impression was the flavor, I don't notice the peach at all but it's not just a hot sauce like most of the others. It has a terrific flavor profile that I haven't had before. Like I've found some green ones that I really like but as far as reds go, this one is easily my favorite. I noticed the heat right away, but it's manageable...as in, I can keep eating it and it doesn't start burning me enough to make me stop for awhile like some of the others do. It also has enough that it isn't weak. So, it has the perfect amount of heat imo. But the flavor! Man the flavor is RIGHT. I'll trash every hot sauce I have if I can keep getting this one!

20220821_115727.jpg
20220821_120235.jpg
20220821_113951.jpg
20220821_114116.jpg
20220821_114043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom