How Are you living Ya life?

Right now, I’m working a lot and putting away money, but it’s not just saving for retirement. I’m paying off anything I can, putting money away for the boys if they want to go to college, and likely paying for private school for the next few years. I’m gettin while the gettin is good.

That said, retirement for me is likely working somewhere or doing something on my own with what it pays taking a back seat to what I enjoy. Once these boys are off on their own, my wife and I can do whatever. All my energy goes to family and providing for them. I’ll do what I want later.

My favorite shirt:

shirt.jpg

Right now, I’m working a lot and putting away money, but it’s not just saving for retirement. I’m paying off anything I can, putting money away for the boys if they want to go to college, and likely paying for private school for the next few years. I’m gettin while the gettin is good.

That said, retirement for me is likely working somewhere or doing something on my own with what it pays taking a back seat to what I enjoy. Once these boys are off on their own, my wife and I can do whatever. All my energy goes to family and providing for them. I’ll do what I want later.
It's at least a plan, that's more than most

Yeah, all the things I planned to do when I retired have lost their luster. As I have aged the desire and energy to fulfill those plans has evaporated. So, go do it while you're young.
Amen to that. I’m thankful that I got to go and do something’s when I was younger because now I can’t get out and hike and hunt and trout fish like I would like to. But I have some great memories to set and think about. Like hiking in to Jacks river and fishing on opening weekend

At 42 I am living my life for every one around me, there is no time/money for the things I want to do or possess, and when there is those things have lost their luster as it should be I suppose. When my grandfather turned 60 he said well now I guess I just wait to die, I understand that more and more everyday.

At 42 I am living my life for every one around me, there is no time/money for the things I want to do or possess, and when there is those things have lost their luster as it should be I suppose. When my grandfather turned 60 he said well now I guess I just wait to die, I understand that more and more everyday.
You're doing the right thing, but kind of yea after 60. Just always try to live your life to the fullest. Because one day, sooner than later as it feels, it'll be over

Back
Top Bottom