• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

how can we get the old maps back?

TommyT

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
484   0
Reaction score
Is it possible to get the old format for location maps back? It was so helpful to see better maps that could expand and move around to get a better idea of the area and distance for a transaction. I don't even recognize what comes up as a mapped area every time on my ads so I'm not sure anyone could figure out where I am either.

I do know you can tap on the red pin on the map and go do a search but it's just more time and effort compared to the old way.

Is it possible to get the old format for location maps back? It was so helpful to see better maps that could expand and move around to get a better idea of the area and distance for a transaction. I don't even recognize what comes up as a mapped area every time on my ads so I'm not sure anyone could figure out where I am either.

I do know you can tap on the red pin on the map and go do a search but it's just more time and effort compared to the old way.

Agree.

Granted I don't know every side street and business around me but when my map shows a street I have never heard of and shows a Western Union I couldn't even figure out where it was! When I look at somebody else's map in an unfamiliar city and it only shows a few sides street with no common main streets I just move on figuring it must be too far.

I like the new maps. They make it easier to scroll through the add. The old interactive style made it harder to scroll on a touch screen.

Tap on the map now and it will open my maps app and tell me exactly how far away I am.

Back
Top Bottom