How did i do on this impulse buy???

There are like 50 used tire shops we have to pass on way home
That's good. Sometimes I have terrible luck finding used truck tires. New ones are soooo expensive, the used stuff dries up quick. I have resorted to buying factory take off wheel and tire combos because of it.

I can usually find those on CL for less than the cost of just tires.

Last set was a set of 17" Goodyear Wranglers with alloys and casting fingers still on them for $400 a set for my Sierra. Paid $80 to have them swapped onto my wheels and sold the rims for $150. Still have those tires on my truck now! Lol

That's good. Sometimes I have terrible luck finding used truck tires. New ones are soooo expensive, the used stuff dries up quick. I have resorted to buying factory take off wheel and tire combos because of it.

I can usually find those on CL for less than the cost of just tires.

Last set was a set of 17" Goodyear Wranglers with alloys and casting fingers still on them for $400 a set for my Sierra. Paid $80 to have them sealed on my wheels and sold the rims for $150. Still have those tires on my truck now! Lol

And I thought I was the only one that did this. I learned years ago that young drivers want custom wheels and tires on their Mustangs. Paid $600 for last set of 18" polished aluminum wheels running on nearly new Goodyear RSAs ($1200 tires). Paid $100 to install and sold wheels for $400 for a net cost of $300. All day long.

And I thought I was the only one that did this. I learned years ago that young drivers want custom wheels and tires on their Mustangs. Paid $600 for last set of 18" polished aluminum wheels running on nearly new Goodyear RSAs ($1200 tires). Paid $100 to install and sold wheels for $400 for a net cost of $300. All day long.
Hell yes! That's awesome! Have done it 4 times thus far. You made a hell of a deal on yours.

I think you did pretty decent. It's hard to find ANY truck in that price range. This is my favorite F series body style. My daughter has a 94 XL auto with 4WD and she loves it. It used to be a DNR Game Warden truck. I love the XL package trucks with the roll up windows and the vynil floor covering. Having carpet in a truck is just retarded.

Back
Top Bottom