How do you carry around your Trust?

Scanned and saved on Dropbox

I was thinking this. Also can use google doc to edit and update new trust updates. But I like the USB way better. Not all ffl have Internet access or Internet literate. I'll look into a USB that attach into the key chain and carry that biatch around. Keep it updated and such. All dealer have to do is plug in and open print!

I have a ton of original copies, a laminated copy, and on my google drive accnt. most of the originals are in a fireproofed safe one is in a safety deposit box. The rest are in you a-holes email folders who needed help filling out the DIY trust, lol.

I know my situation is a little different than the average NFA owner's but here is my MO:

-3 ring binder goes everywhere I do, in my laptop bag or book bag. includes all my form 1's, 3's, and 4's, copy of my trust, FFL, and SOT. Also a few snippets of NFA/Dealer Sample MG/bird law.
-everything on google drive.
-everything saved on my laptop in a protected folder.
-on my SBR I shoot the most, I have a 1/4 scale copy of my form 1 for the lower on one side, and the form 4 for the can that stays on it on the other. all in a tiny plastic bag shoved up in the grip.
-all originals in a safe somewhere.

I know my situation is a little different than the average NFA owner's but here is my MO:

-3 ring binder goes everywhere I do, in my laptop bag or book bag. includes all my form 1's, 3's, and 4's, copy of my trust, FFL, and SOT. Also a few snippets of NFA/Dealer Sample MG/bird law.
-everything on google drive.
-everything saved on my laptop in a protected folder.
-on my SBR I shoot the most, I have a 1/4 scale copy of my form 1 for the lower on one side, and the form 4 for the can that stays on it on the other. all in a tiny plastic bag shoved up in the grip.
-all originals in a safe somewhere.

I have laminated wallet sized form 4's in my wallet at all time.

Back
Top Bottom