• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you get Glock to rework you Glock?

GunNfun

Default rank <750 posts Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Wait...wut?
68   0
Reaction score
I've read where a few members on the ODT have dropped their Glock off to the offices in Mableton to have Glock rework the gun. What is the process for setting this up? How much does it cost? What is included in the process?

Thank you for the help

Yep- been there a few times for work and sight installs. Easy easy guys to work with. Just go to their location in Smryna- easy repairs are usually done in 30-45 minutes. Some problems they just replace outright. They replaced some broken mags of mine with new ones. I watched one guy who had un-repairable problem with the frame of his glock. They couldn't fix it so they gave him a new one. One of the reasons why I love my Glock.

Google map it, and look for an office/strip mall kind of complex. It is not like a gun store, so it's a little hard to recognize, unless it's changed since I was there a year or so ago. Good luck.

yes to smyrna, they may even throw you so me Glock swag, stickers, pins. a calendar. be polite and it will get you stuff!!! I bought a few Glocks just because of their customer service

Yep. I like other brands, but my workhorses are all Glocks. Unless you hate Glocks for some reason - if you live in metro Atlanta it makes no sense not to own one in your preferred caliber(s).

Back
Top Bottom