Votes: 40 48.2%
  • 30-60 mins

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • 60-90 mins

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • 90+ mins

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Where in Winder is the job? I live here, but am retired, but it would make a difference if it is along 316 somewhere, or downtown Winder, or north toward Braselton and I-85. The last portion of the drive in the morning, and the first part after work wouldn't be too bad as you would be driving against the traffic.

3.2 miles and less than 10 minutes. I drove 28 miles to Roswell for almost 3 years. 30 minutes in the morning 1.5 hours or more in the evening. IMHO the 25k does not offset the gas, wear, tear, additional maintenance on the vehicle not to mention the hours lost never to be regained sitting in traffic.

Wife looking for a new job and has an interview out in Winder. She works in downtown Atlanta now. Mapquest says its an hour and 20 mins away but I'm sure traffic will add some length to that. Got me wondering how long does it take you guys to drive to work. I used to commute back and forth to Decatur, we're from NJ so we're use to traffic but I think Kennesaw to Winder will get old for her quick.

Jersey Boy too, here since May 1 1996. Watched to Olympic Torch go down 138 in Stockbridge right after getting here.

61..live in hiram/Dallas and work at the Norcross Duluth line...&@$% glad that bridge is fixed. It has SUCKED. So far back to an hour n a half.

Back
Top Bottom