How is the milsurp market these days?

Couldn't make CMP range invasion so hit a local range today!

Top to bottom
Winchester M1 Garand
1.8 million Springfield Garand
28,000 SN Springfield Garand...
80,000 SN Springfield Garand
German G43 AC44
Springfield M1A Loaded
Beretta CX-4
IMG_4123.JPG

Couldn't make CMP range invasion so hit a local range today!

Top to bottom
Winchester M1 Garand
1.8 million Springfield Garand
28,000 SN Springfield Garand...
80,000 SN Springfield Garand
German G43 AC44
Springfield M1A Loaded
Beretta CX-4
View attachment 1261449

How'd that g43 shoot? This is what your 4th?

And what local outdoor range is open Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd that g43 shoot? This is what your 4th?

And what local outdoor range is open Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G43 shot tight group but to the left of the target so I have to drift the front sight. No issues w operation. I have 2 now. It will be a shooter for my son. He's going to buy a shooter kit and spring kit for it.

I had 2 others sold one and traded the other and cash for the M1941 Johnson.

Private range in Brooks my FFL lets me use. 25M zero/pistol range and 100 meter steel targets.

I also took 2 Sig P226s in 9mm and 2 Mauser HSC pistols may be putting one of the HSCs up for sale, great Waffen ampts.

Hi guys. Never wrote on here before but I am big military collector. Was wondering if any of you guys knew where I could find some 450 martini henry ammo at?
Likely Buffalo Arms Co. will be one of the few domestic suppliers if fresh ammo (commercial). They're about $5- $7 per round. I like most, broke down and bought brass, dies, bullet mold, and I made a loading block myself. It's not quite as involved as loading nitrated paper cartridges but it's close. Depends upon how much you like shooting it. I replaced the ridiculously useless rear sight on mine with a 1905 Ross rifle rear sight.

Back
Top Bottom