How is the milsurp market these days?

Sold a canik tp9sfx to get these two bad boys for a steal of a deal a few weeks ago.

Eddystone P14

French MAS 36
20170827_144136.jpg

Bet you guys couldn't hit anything with that carcano none of mine or my dad's are even minute of pie plate at 100yards. But for some reason I love a Carcano and often can't pass them up when I see them.

No Caracano on the table maybe you are looking at the Steyr M95, which shot a pretty good group. Will have to post it later. Stuck cleaning right now LOL.

PS it is a straight pull like the Swiss which was pretty cool. @UGASmith wanted one after playing the new Battlefield game!

No Caracano on the table maybe you are looking at the Steyr M95, which shot a pretty good group. Will have to post it later. Stuck cleaning right now LOL.

PS it is a straight pull like the Swiss which was pretty cool. @UGASmith wanted one after playing the new Battlefield game!

Yeah I know I own an M95 and all three of the carbines, looked like it had a bent bolt handle in the pic which made me think it was a carcano.

Also hope you bought a 6 pack to help clean all of those rifles. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Cool range day. Haven't been able to get into battlefield one. Kids seem to hog it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom