• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How long before I can get a bump, on my handgun thread?

Most people bump them once or twice a day. I've done some ads more, depending on the activity of the forum, some less. Generally once or twice , morning and evening is acceptable in my opinion. There are a lot of people that never look past the first page of "what's new" .
Relistings come up every three days I think. That will put it to the top of the classified listing.

Most people bump them once or twice a day. I've done some ads more, depending on the activity of the forum, some less. Generally once or twice , morning and evening is acceptable in my opinion. There are a lot of people that never look past the first page of "what's new" .Relistings come up every three days I think. That will put it to the top of the classified listing.
This opinions fits well with the rules. Refer back to the rules page as it is discussed there.

If the price isn't right, bumps don't matter at all...
I've had stuff priced well below market value and it not sell. It depends on the item too. Not every item is gonna sell. Some odd/unpopular firearms take a person looking for that particular gun, or a collector to purchase it.
You are correct ,though, if it's too high then bumps won't matter either.

Back
Top Bottom