How long do you keep your vehicle?

How long do you keep it?

• Total voters
My wife had an 04 Camry until late last year that had about 311K showing when it died. And part of that was probably my fault for not paying attention to things going on with it.But yeah we squeeze one all the way out.
Ya Ive taken great care of my Honda but you have to draw the line somewhere. The car is only worth $1500 and it needs $500 in suspension work and tires pretty soon. At the same time, it doesnt smoke and everything works great including the a/c. Hoping to come across a well priced, good condition crown vic soon.

Ya Ive taken great care of my Honda but you have to draw the line somewhere. The car is only worth $1500 and it needs $500 in suspension work and tires pretty soon. At the same time, it doesnt smoke and everything works great including the a/c. Hoping to come across a well priced, good condition crown vic soon.
Check out T Lynn Davis Auctions in south Macon. They will be auctioning off lots of City of Macon property in either Sept or Oct. There are probably half a dozen Crown Vic P71 models there from 06 to about 09. I was just looking at them earlier today.

Until the wheels fall off here as long as it gets me there I'm happy.not out to impress the boys.

Check out T Lynn Davis Auctions in south Macon. They will be auctioning off lots of City of Macon property in either Sept or Oct. There are probably half a dozen Crown Vic P71 models there from 06 to about 09. I was just looking at them earlier today.
Awesome! Thanks man will do! Im getting tired of thumbing through the craigslist thug ads. I swear theres three crown vics on 24's for every oem crown vic.

Got my expedition at a repo auction
6 yrs old w/130k
Cost $54k new , paid $6k
Has 200k on It now

Last one was a 4 yr old 4 runner 100k on it
For $8k
Sold it with 310k on the clock for $1800

Wife's beetle has 198k on it

Awesome! Thanks man will do! Im getting tired of thumbing through the craigslist thug ads. I swear theres three crown vics on 24's for every oem crown vic.
Yeah they auction all kinds of stuff there from Crown Vics to Deuce and a half trucks. There is also Peach Auctions right off I75 in Byron and Houston Auto Auction in south Macon. The guy that owns it has more cars sitting out there going to waste than you'd see in most salvage yards. But I'm sure there are some P71 cars to be had there.
I want one myself especially a grey one with the blacked out grille. But my wife insists that owning a cop car is bad luck.

Bought a new 74 VW, put 283,000 miles on it. In 1983 my oldest daughter inherited it and still drives it today. Odometer quit working decades ago so don't have a clue how many miles it has. Bought a Jeep wrangler in 95 drove it 18 years and gave to my grandson. It runs like a charm as well. Currently drive 2006 Gran Marquis, hope it last another 10 years but seriously doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom