How many miles is the farthest you driven one way for deal?

Half way's fair to me, depending on the deal. I don't mind traveling some, only met one ODT'er that I felt strange about, but that's life. If you get the chance to deal with Mikey357, don't pass it up...A good guy, very knowledgeable...

Newnan to Athens for a deal David @ Classic City Firearms had. Me and one of my sons rode out on our motorcycles, it was a nice ride and I got to spend the day with my son. I don't even remember how far it was, it over 200 miles round trip though.

Half way's fair to me, depending on the deal. I don't mind traveling some, only met one ODT'er that I felt strange about, but that's life. If you get the chance to deal with Mikey357, don't pass it up...A good guy, very knowledgeable...

Thanks, CHL--Dealing with you is always a treat as well! As far as how far I have driven, one way...That would be 165 miles, on a BEAUTIFUL early Fall Weekend when I was off from Work, Wife-mate was feelin' good & already deeply involved in one of her Craft Projects, and I had literally NOTHING ELSE to do...Sure wish I had that G-20 SF BACK, too... :( ...LOL!....mikey357

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom